Async, simple, fast: pick three! Roll is a pico framework with performances and aesthetic in mind.
- async everywhere
- basic routing through autoroutes
- extensible system through events
- decent HTTP errors
- easy to test
Will NOT contain
- a templating system
- a lot of extensions (share yours!)
- Your first Roll application ☜ TL;DR: this is where you find basic code API!
- Your first Roll test
- Using extensions
- Using events
- How to install Roll
- How to create an extension
- How to deal with content negociation
- How to return an HTTP error
- How to return JSON content
- How to subclass Roll itself
- How to deploy Roll into production
- How to run Roll’s tests
- How to send custom events
- How to use a livereload development server
The documentation structure is based on that excellent article from Divio.